Communicate with an RMC over the Internet - Now!
Delta provides several RMCs that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via the Internet. All you need is a PC and an internet connection!
Use the online RMCs to:
- Try out Delta's motion software with a live RMC.
- Start programming and testing your application on a live RMC while the one you ordered is in transit.
- Try out Delta's RMCLink ActiveX Control and .NET Assembly with a real RMC.
The following RMCs are available online:
|Part No:||Hostname* or
|RMC75E-MA2-AP2-D8||rmc70.deltamotion.com||All RMC70s have internal position simulators.|
|RMC150E-S2||rmc150.deltamotion.com||All RMC150s have internal position simulators.|
|RMC100-M1-A1-ENET||rmc100.deltamotion.com||Axis0 connected to position simulator.
Aux2 connected to pressure simulator.
* The hostname is used like an IP address. In places where you specify an IP address, you can use the easier-to-remember hostname instead.
How to Connect to the Online RMCs
- How to Connect to an RMC70 with RMCTools
- How to Connect to an RMC150 with RMCTools
- How to Connect to an RMC100 with RMCWin
- How to Connect to an RMC with RMCLink Active X Control and .NET Assembly
(Compatible with many langauges such as Visual Basic, VBA, Visual C++, Visual C#, LabVIEW)
Troubleshooting the Connection
If you cannot connect to an RMC, check your internet access settings, including your firewall settings. Your network administrator can help you with this.
Check the Online RMC Status page to find out if the RMC is actually online.
Note:Delta is not able to assist you with your internet settings.