The RMC75E provides the processing power of the RMC75 series motion controllers with Ethernet communications and a USB Monitor port.
- CSP (a.k.a. DF1 over Ethernet)
- EtherNet/IP (I/O and Explicit Messaging)
- Procedure Exists (Mitsubishi Q-Series and FX Series)
- FINS (Omron)
- Auto-negotiation for 10/100Mb/s and half/full-duplex
- Auto Cross-over
- Supports DHCP and BOOTP dynamic configuration protocols as well as manual configuration through the RMCTools software package.
Register Data Types:
The RMC75 uses floating-point (REAL) data type registers. A handful of these registers are actually used as double integers (DINT) or double word (DWORD) data types.